A panel of public and private partners will discuss coordination and collaboration of public and private partners during a disaster. The objectives include:
1. Review aid available to assist CI/KR owners and operators during a disaster.
2. Discuss the regulatory issues impacting CI/KR owners and operators ability to respond effectively during a disaster.
3. Define the limitations of providing aid to the private sector.
4. Understand the methodologies for CI/KR communication during a disaster.
• Private to private information sharing
• Public to private information sharing
Required: Windows 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Requred: Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
CONTACT US: (515) 650-0424 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 4400 East University Ave., Suite 101, Pleasant Hill, IA 50327